2.04.2008

Appreciating What We Lack

I had a very tiring day today. I spent a whole day touring places and taking notes of everything. I was spent and wasted.

At this point, I realized something -- I again would experience being excited to go to bed. Why?


I would always remember Joey de Leon, the comedian, who always say the best time to sleep is when you are so tired and needed sleep so much that once you rest your head in your pillow, it would feel like heaven.

The secret in being happy lies in appreciating what we lack or don't have. We always look and desire for something that is not in our hands. Why not turn this negative behavior into a positive one. Instead of wallowing that you're so tired or so stressed, think --- this is the best time for you to relax and feel the warmness and softness of your bed. Think positively and be happy. :)



be as delicious and wonderful as heaven again.

0 comments: